Wednesday, February 8, 2012

No more then an answer

Today is a new day and yesterday is history.

I can't let go what he said last night. I know that it may sound stupid but I just can't remove what he said out of my head. He asks me why I didn't say good morning this morning but why should I? I told him he should have been careful as to what he said. Today will be a silent day and no talking to him. I know it sounds childish but I can't forgive him and I'm tired of him always saying those things to me. I don't want to divorce him but I don't want him to emotionally destroy me. Things aren't the same between us and it kills me. He is always so mean to me and I just don't want to end this. Maybe I should let him read my blogs but then again I don't want him to turn this around on me and get mad for the things I've said.

No comments:

Post a Comment