Thursday, February 9, 2012

Boring Day

Today has been a bit boring. I woke up at 5:15am to be able to take my husband to work because I needed the car today. I went and picked up my friends daughter from her work to take her daughter to school. I get all the way there and she ends up being sick. I then proceed to call her mother and I end up taking her daughter to my house. We watched 3 movies and they were, Dennis the Menace, The Cat in the Hat, and Aladdin and the king of thieves. Although we didn't finish Aladdin we still had a good time. Then her mom picked her up and took her home because her dad was home. Now I'm just waiting till 5:30pm for my husband to arrive and I can't wait till he gets home. I do need to wash the dishes so I can cook tonight but at the same time I'm so tired I just don't want to do anything. I've been keeping the living room cleaned spotless and I actually did the dishes yesterday instead of having my husband do them. I've come to realize I am the one that stays home all day and he is the one that works so I need to be keeping this house clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment