Friday, January 27, 2012

It's not that easy

There are times when I feel he doesn't love me at all and then there are times when I feel he loves me till death do us apart. But lately he has just been so mean and uncaring. I don't know what to do because I don't want to leave him, yet I'm unhappy and feel so secluded. He never wants to spend time with just him and I, he always wants to be with his friends or playing some sort of game. We haven't been able to go to the movies together without our friends because he always wants to invite them along. I just wish he could see how he is making me feel. I try to tell him but he just tells me to deal with it and that is who he is. I'm scared that one day I will have to make the hardest decision in my life, a divorce. I really don't want to be divorced from him but I can't sit here and be unhappy in this life. I'm thousands of miles away from my family and friends that are so near and dear to my heart, so its not like I can just up and leave when we get into fights. I feel this rush of anger that comes to me and it makes me just want to punch him as hard as I can but I know I can't do that. Every time he tells me to clean I usually do it but then get no appreciation for it. Instead I get well you didn't clean this and you didn't clean that. The only thing I ask him to clean is the kitchen and our back yard because of the dog poop. Does he actually clean the kitchen NO, he just lets the pots sit there with nasty food in it and then still expects me to cook dinner even when the kitchen is completely gross. I understand that he works all day and that I'm a stay at home wife but he doesn't understand that I'm not going to clean up after him every single day and that he still has responsibilities just like I do when it comes to our home. I think I know why god hasn't blessed us with a baby and its because he wants us to work on our marriage. But how can I work on something that I feel isn't going to go anywhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment